Here's a seafood chowder recipe that's easy to make and tasty to eat !
If you're planning a trip to Martha's Vineyard, there are many local restaurants that serve great chowder. If you are renting a house on the Vineyard, you might want to buy the ingredients and chef up your own tasty chowder.
We recommend The Net Result in Vineyard Haven for fresh, top-notch seafood, either for bringing home to cook, or for eating at their picnic tables.
1) slowly melt butter in saucepan
2) add onion and saute for about 1 min
3) add flour, thyme and pepper and mix
4) stir in milk and potato soup
5) wash and slice seafood you've chosen
6) mix in seafood and cook on medium heat until cooked thoroughly
7) Enjoy !
1) saute onions in butter
2) add flour, stir and cook for about 1 min
3) add milk and stir over medium heat for a few mins until thickens
4) stir in tabasco
5) wash and slice shrimp
6) mix in shrimp and crabmeat and cook on low heat until cooked thoroughly
7) Enjoy !
Try a salmon burger recipe with bread crumbs and vegetable slaw...
Here's a New England clam chowder recipe