Packing for Vacation
How to Pack and Travel Packing List
Here are tips for packing for vacation. This travel packing list and guide for how to pack for vacation will help you focus on the excitement of your trip.
While this vacation packing list is created for trips to Martha's Vineyard, it may also work well for any vacation to a beach area.
Obviously everyone has different needs and this is just a suggestion for how to pack for vacation, but, hopefully it may help you and you could customize it to make your own travel packing list.
Discover ideas for New England Vacations
Packing for Vacation - Vacation Packing List
We hope this was a helpful list for packing for travel, or that you were able to modify it to create your own vacation packing list.
After you are finished packing for vacation...
Here are some of the items that make the Vineyard a great choice for a family beach vacation:
- The beaches ! - many beautiful beaches to discover
- Flying horses - great fun grabbing brass rings
- Beach picnics and sunsets - fun for the whole family
- Live starfish - find them in Menemsha Harbor...a great part of a family beach vacation
- Black Dog Tavern and Bakery - great food, an island icon
- Charming downtown areas - fun shopping, great restaurants, yummy ice cream
- Majestic clay cliffs - fiery red, orange and tan cliffs formed by glaciers
- Kayak Rentals - Explore the Vineyard's unique ponds and protected waterways by kayak and discover the teeming wildlife that flourishes along picturesque landscapes - fun for all family members !
- Private Boat Charter - Do something really unique and different this vacation...book your own private charter boat with Captain. Experience Martha's Vineyard away from the crowds - your day, your way
- Bike paths - great exercise for all family members
- Island Alpaca Company - over 50 alpacas, animals similar to llamas in appearance
- Miniature golf - a classic family vacation activity
- Have FUN with The Lazy Frog
- Family campground - the fun of a campfire and smores !
- Unique and "anything but run-of-the-mill" clothing and other dry goods and coffee house - Beetlebung
- Ballroom Dance Steps - enjoy a ballroom, hip hop or jazz class - fun for all ages
- Peanut Butter Fudge - or any flavor, all are Great at Murdick's Fudge
- Almond Butter Crunch made with fine 70% cacao chocolate and sprinkled with lightly roasted almonds - available at New Moon MagicK Enchanted Chocolates
- Luxury Vacation Amenities - if you'd like to splurge...there are top notch lodging and activity choices
See videos of Martha's Vineyard
Discover ideas for New England Vacation spots
Lancaster PA, A Great Place to Visit
Come have a great time and visit Lancaster PA along with a couple of transplanted Texans. Find information on what to do, where to eat and where to stay in Lancaster County.
If you are planning to camp on the Vineyard, consider reviewing this camping packing list.
Go from packing for vacation to Martha's Vineyard Vacation Tips