Martha's Vineyard Tours
Vacation Packages and Deals

These Martha's Vineyard Tours offer exciting sightseeing and scenic views of all of Marthas Vineyard. Choose from air-conditioned touring vans, pedicabs, buses and even biplanes !

Martha's Vineyard Tours

Martha's Vineyard Transport


508-989-4699
Martha's Vineyard Transport
Offers sightseeing tours, golf outings, private van service and more. Air-conditioned touring vans accommodate 1 to 14 passengers. Their one hour tour covers Oak Bluffs and it's Victorian gingerbread cottages as well as Edgartown and the historic whaling captain homes and downtown Edgartown. You'll also pass over the bridge used in the filming of Jaws. Their full island tour adds a drive to the up-island towns of West Tisbury, Chilmark and the village of Menemsha.


Martha's Vineyard Bus Tours

MV Tour - Island Transport Inc.


508-989-4699
MV Tour Island Transport
Offers charter bus and trolley tours of Martha's Vineyard. They have a 2.5 hour tour that covers all 6 Vineyard towns. Tours are fully narrated by professional guides whom are experienced with the history and scenery of the Vineyard. Tour tickets are available in Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven and Edgartown.


 

Vineyard Pedicab


Oak Bluffs
Operating in Oak Bluffs, these bicycle and taxi hybrids will carry you around town. You can see Ocean Park, Circuit Ave, the gingerbread houses, the boats in the harbor and more. Vineyard Pedicab is a non-profit company. Drivers are volunteers and they keep 70% of tips for their efforts. The other 30% of tips goes to the Pan-Mass Challenge, a bike "race" across Massachusetts that raises money for cancer research and treatment at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.


 

Classic Aviators on Martha's Vineyard


At the Airport 508-627-7677
Classic Aviators
A truly unique way to see the Vineyard ! Soar above the island in a classic biplane. These tours will fly over Edgartown, Chappaquiddick, Oak Bluffs, and Aquinnah and Menemsha. There are various packages available ranging from about $175/2 people to $450. They also offer a romantic sunset tour and kids are welcome.


We hope you enjoy these Martha's Vineyard Tours

Martha's Vineyard Vacation Packages



Browse special packages for lodging, spas, dining and adventures - Martha's Vineyard Vacation Packages

Martha's Vineyard Attractions


Discover other Martha's Vineyard Attractions


Martha's Vineyard Hotels


Find Martha's Vineyard Hotels


Martha's Vineyard Rentals


Find Martha's Vineyard Rentals


Go from Martha's Vineyard Tours to Home