Marthas Vineyard Chamber of Commerce & MVTimes
The Marthas Vineyard Chamber of Commerce can help you find a place to stay, find a restaurant, learn about activities and much more.
They have great resources for figuring out:
- how to get to Martha's Vineyard
- what to do on Martha's Vineyard
- where to stay on Martha's Vineyard
- Martha's Vineyard restaurants
- Martha's Vineyard lodging
- and more...
Here is a link to the Marthas Vineyard Chamber of Commerce
The Martha's Vineyard Times has a comprehensive coverage of events on Martha's Vineyard.
Here's a link to mvtimes
Here are some of the great activities on Martha's Vineyard:
- The beaches ! - many beautiful beaches to discover
- Flying horses - great fun grabbing brass rings
- Beach picnics and sunsets - fun for the whole family
- Live starfish - find them in Menemsha Harbor...a great part of a family beach vacation
- Black Dog Tavern and Bakery - great food, an island icon
- Charming downtown areas - fun shopping, great restaurants, yummy ice cream
- Majestic clay cliffs - fiery red, orange and tan cliffs formed by glaciers
- Kayak Rentals - Explore the Vineyard's unique ponds and protected waterways by kayak and discover the teeming wildlife that flourishes along picturesque landscapes - fun for all family members !
- Bike paths - great exercise for all family members
- Island Alpaca Company - over 50 alpacas, animals similar to llamas in appearance
- Miniature golf - a classic family vacation activity
- Have FUN with The Lazy Frog
- Family campground - the fun of a campfire and smores !
Ballroom Dance Steps - enjoy a ballroom, hip hop or jazz class - fun for all ages
Peanut Butter Fudge - or any flavor, all are Great at Murdick's Fudge
- Luxury Vacation Amenities - if you'd like to splurge...there are top notch lodging and activity choices
To Martha's Vineyard Vacation Tips from Marthas Vineyard Chamber of Commerce