How to Cook Mussels
Mussels Recipe - Fabulous Seafood Appetizer Recipes
Learn how to cook mussels for your Martha's Vineyard vacation house rental.
Scroll down to see a mussels recipe, a video on cooking mussels and seafood appetizer recipes.
If you're staying at a beach house on Martha's Vineyard, seafood will probably be on your list for meals. Get some fresh mussels and try this recipe !
Steamed Mussels Recipe - Shallots and White Wine
- 3 pounds mussels - clean and debeard
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ground black pepper to taste
- Use a medium stock pot to heat butter over medium heat. Add shallots and saute
- Add mussels and pour in wine. Raise heat to medium/high and steam mussels until shells open, about 5 minutes.
- Place mussels and cooking liquid into a serving bowl. Add parsley and freshly ground black pepper
Cooking Mussels Video
Try a tasty tomato and garlic mussels recipe
Try some tasty Seafood Appetizer Recipes
Get Ideas for a Martha's Vineyard Family Beach Vacation
New England Getaways often involve the beach. See why
I love the beach on Martha's Vineyard
Information for workers comp settlements
From How to Cook Mussels to Martha's Vineyard Vacation Tips